Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vacation Next Week

Beginning after the November 14th evening worship and continuing until the November 21st evening worship service, I will be on vacation!

With an additional worship service, Confirmation, Bible Study and other initiatives, this has been quite a busy fall. I am looking forward to some time to recharge as we soon begin the season of Advent and prepare for Christmas.

There is no exciting destination in my future for next week. I suppose you can call this a "staycation." I have two main goals for this week off:
  1. I hope, with Christa, to go through our closets and do some spring cleaning in the fall. We also need to put together our basement now that we have carpet down there. I am setting aside three days to do some house cleaning. Cleaning relaxes me...it will be a nice break.
  2. I plan on taking two days and devoting them completely to playing video games. I haven't had much time at all to play...and I look forward to doing some catch-up playing :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment