Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Transformative Experience

I had a meeting today with a member of my congregation. This person wanted to meet with me to share a transformational experience in this person's life. While attending a program that this person was not all that excited to attend, this person, while in prayer, felt the presence of Christ. It struck straight to this person's heart. As a result of this experience, this person has found and felt a true relationships with God and is looking to learn more about, and be more involved with the church.

This person is open to sharing the experience with others and is looking to write it down to remember it fully. I am hopeful that others, upon hearing this experience might be willing to share their experiences. Perhaps others might find a voice. Perhaps others can anticipate and be prepared for an experience like this in their life.

I was honored to hear this experience and it truly made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment