Monday, November 1, 2010

An Exciting Weekend!

I wanted to take some time to share some highlights from my weekend:
  • On Saturday evening, my little brother (through BBBS) Isaac, and I went to the Milwaukee Bucks home opener at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee. It was a great game that ended in a Buck's victory. Now, the game tipped off at 7:30PM, which ended with a trip to Oshkosh to drop off Isaac. I got home at around 12:30AM. It was a rough wake-up at 6:30AM!
  • Morning worship services went well at both churches. When you include the folks that came to our evening worship service in Oakfield, we ended up having 48 folks in worship. That is three Sundays in a row in which we have had over 40 people in worship. I am hopeful that this is a trend!
  • On Sunday afternoon, Christa handed out candy to the kids of Oakfield and the surrounding community for Halloween. I mostly watched football, but it was also nice to see the kids (and some parents) all decked out for Halloween. Football and candy...you can't ask for a better Sunday! :-D
I hope everyone had a fun and enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment