Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Photo Highlights

Christa and I got back from Seattle, Washington yesterday afternoon. We woke up at 4:00 AM on Monday to begin the journey back to Oakfield. We are both pretty exhausted, and are not quite adjusted to Central time again. I had an all-day clergy conference that did not allow me to get the sleep I would have liked.

It is going to be a busy week catching up, but it was a much appreciated vacation.

I have a few selected photos to show from the trip:




This is Christa at the Science Fiction Museum.










This is a picture that we took on one of the scenic
overlooks as you make your way up Mt. Rainier.






This is Christa being choked by a octopus at the Seattle Aquarium.








This was the view of the Seattle skyline as we were taking the Bainbridge ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment