Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Digging My Way Out

No better way to start your first day of work back from vacation then to have an dentist appointment. I had a filling replaced this morning. It's always fun to try and talk to people when you can't move half of your mouth.

I was later than usual to my Tabor offer hours, but when I arrived my new desk had been placed in my office :-). I moved in a few chairs for meetings. I moved the phone into the office. It's becoming a nice workspace.

This afternoon, I am trying to finish things for Confirmation Sunday. I just purchased the gifts and I will be working with the Confirmands tonight as we do a walk through of the service. Pizza and soda for everyone!

There is a lot left to do, but I am making progress. It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment