Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Caught Up!

As of taking a break for lunch today, I feel as though I have finally managed to "catch up" from my three week absence from Course of Study, along with my four-day odyssey in two Vacation Bible Schools.

I have gotten into the regular routine of my weekly task list. I have even managed to create some time this afternoon to work on a few new projects.

It is a good feeling. I am excited to see the new opportunities in store for Oakfield and Tabor as we look to November. We have a new curriculum for Confirmation. Sunday School will be starting again at both churches September 12. We will be working on Mission and Vision statements for both churches. We will experiment with a new alternative worship service on Sunday evenings. We will have a Wednesday evening Bible study.

Things wind down in the summer. I am looking forward to "winding up" in September! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment